Good teachers are life-long learners. You can provide engaging and active learning experiences for all educators through ALTEC’s onsite and online professional development opportunities. Choose from a series of workshops including hands on instruction with the most popular software and online resources or customize your own sessions based on the needs of your school or district.
Some of the more popular workshops help teachers learn to:
- Integrate visual thinking tools and interactive whiteboards
- Use office software for education
- Implement Project Based Learning Strategies (PBL)
- Embed video in instruction
- Incorporate online resources into instruction
- Add mobile learning devices to support creativity and learning
- Apply interactive distance learning strategies in the classroom
Whether you select from existing onsite or online opportunities to learn about technology integration, or tailor a workshop to meet your local education goals, you'll find what you need to provide continuous, high quality professional development.
To learn more, review our Workshop examples, Customizing options, or Contact Us.